With funding cuts at all government levels, the RoboLancers Team of Central High School is in need of financial support through sponsorship. Your sponsorship will provide a connection with students who will be tomorrow’s leaders in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) fields. Would you please help?
A financial contribution of any size will be helpful to the team and very much appreciated. Tea, sponsorship contribution levels are:
- Bronze Level: $1-$499 - Your name/company’s name (or logo) will be indicated in all team publications.
- Silver Level: $500-$999 - Your name/company’s name (or logo) will be indicated in all team publications and imprinted on the team’s t-shirt.
- Gold Level: $1,000-$4,999 - Your name/company’s name (or logo) will be indicated in all team publications, imprinted on the team’s t-shirt, and prominently displayed at competition.
- Platinum Level: $5,000 and above - Your name/company’s name (or logo) will be indicated in all team publications, imprinted on the team’s t-shirt, prominently displayed at competition, and placed on the team’s robot.
In addition to financial support, the team is always in need of tools, materials, and services. The following is a short list of examples:
- Tools: jig saws and blades, drills and drill bits, soldering irons and solder, taps, miter saw blades, milling bits, dremel cutting wheels
- Materials: PVC, plywood, aluminum sheet, aluminum rod, aluminum plate, steel rods, gears, fasteners (all sizes and types), lexan, plexiglass, motors, wire, electrical tape, adhesives
- Services: T-shirt production, banner printing, label printing, business card printing, color copying, fundraising items
If you are interested in sponsoring our team, please e-mail Daniel Ueda (coach).